What's wrong with Spellchecker
- SpellChecker offers only one option: check the selected text. Users would need to check an entire project by pieces.
- It's not quite accurate: sometimes a few mistakes are not to be found.
- Identifies the frame where the correction needs to be done but doesn`t highlight the mistake itself.
- SpellChecker doesn`t have a dictionary and an option to ignore the mistake.
- If the text had a specific style it will be removed to default after the correction.
- On large pages can become really slow.
What solution does SpellCheck offer instead
With SpellCheck for Figma, writing becomes quick and easy. An intelligent grammar and spelling plugin underlines all types of mistakes and advises the ways to improve the content within the text frame on the page or the whole project at once. Within just one click you`ll ensure that your project is free of any typos and remains consistent with a writing style and clear content. Our user-friendly interface doesn`t require time-consuming adjustment, just sign up and start checking!
What else can SpellCheck do
Smart grammar & spell check
Intelligent grammar and spelling for mistake-free texts
See all mistakes at once and correct them immediately
Check the whole project
Find mistakes and typos in the text frame, on the page or check the whole project at once
Correct typos and errors in one click with that function